Sunday, September 9, 2012

About journeys, and where you lead..

I write, I keep writing, I stop, I post... a continuous flow of heaven only knows.

Constants are not my prize
I have never known where I would be in life
others find that parallel lines
will lead them from one place to the next
but that's never something I was able to expect
I needed security more than I will admit
but for some reason it eluded me
Like a game someone far away was playing with me
with my life and my sanity and that of those who surrounded me
It's one of the main reasons they love to leave

I heard once somewhere I cannot recall
that some people enter your life
destined to leave without needing goodbyes
the enter with the sole goal of uprooting
and when what they see is not wnat they were expecting
they turn and walk and just keep on walking

I used to think that I was destined to meet
nothing but types like this
But seeing as how everyone around me
loves to leave
maybe it's been me doing the leaving
from the beginning
but unwilling to see what I was doing

I don't know where I'm going,
From today to tomorrow for me is a mystery
Do I like it this way, I can't say that I do
but I also can't say that any other way would be
any easier so I'll stay.
I'll see if it works some how, some day

Until then I just hope I make it to the finish line
before it becomes harder to finish than resign.

No comments:

Post a Comment