Thursday, January 12, 2012

What would you do if I sang out of tune...

FIRST SESSION OF 2012
Happy new year to you :) I hope yours was enjoyable.
I'm not sure where I'm going with this... and I'm aware that it's choppy and unhinged. It's kind of supposed to be.
It's so very lovingly named: "I sat down to write a song... and this came out instead"

I just want to close my eyes,
Count to ten
And wait for tomorrow to find me.
I have so many mixed feelings
About so many things,
It's constantly leaving me empty.
Do I need to be found?
If not... what must I find?
Is it something I'll learn,
Or I've known the whole time?
Am I missing my drive cause I'm bored,
Cause I'm sad,
Or is it just that there was never one to be had?
If I scream loud enough,
Will I hear a reply?
Or is it just me and the sky...
When will I get to be "lost no more,"
And what the hell is waiting
On the other side?

No comments:

Post a Comment