Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Somber Script Embellished In Blues

I'm aware of the fact that it's extremely grim... and I don't want people's thoughts to wander into thinking that I'm suicidal at all or feel this way, because that isn't true. When I was playing the music, it just seemed to flow nicely and fit the feel and tone.
Enjoy! :-P

You were always around
But no one ever saw
The things that kept ou sound
Were all just goin away
Leaving you distraught

On the letter you left it read
I had no choice, I had to go
You all had abandoned me
And left me to die
And here I
Thought I had a family

I guess it just goes to show
Not everything you know
Is always true so
It's time to leave
This hell hole

Click Here to listen to one of a few versions of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment